Criminal Defense Attorneys Enterprise NV
Are you facing criminal or DUI charges in the Laughlin, Henderson, Enterprise, Paradise or Las Vegas, NV areas? Our Enterprise NV Criminal Attorneys are “Some of The Most Experienced Las Vegas Criminal Defense Attorneys for Domestic Violence and DUI / DWI in Las Vegas and the Entire Nevada Region” With almost 2 decades practicing law in Las Vegas our Enterprise NV criminal attorneys possess a very in depth knowledge of the Nevada & Clark County, NV criminal justice systems.
Enterprise Nevada Criminal Attorney Gregory D. Knapp serves those facing criminal, DUI and traffic violation charges in all of Clark County, Nevada including Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Paradise, Laughlin, Primm, Mesquite, Sloan, Arden, Nelson, Jean, Boulder City, Mountains Edge, Enterprise, Nellis Air Force Base and the UNLV campus.
Cases Our Enterprise NV Criminal Attorneys Handle
- DUI / DWI including first offense, multiple offense, DUI w/drugs in car & DUI w/child in car
- Domestic Violence including restraining orders and protective orders
- Violent Crimes
- Drug Crimes including marijuana possession, cocaine possession and federal Narcotics Trafficking
- Child Abuse
- Internet Crimes
- Sex Crimes including prostitution, online sex crimes, sexual assault, prostitution and child sex crimes
- Bench Warrants for criminal charges, drug crimes, DUI, sex offenses, probation violations
- Traffic Tickets including DUI, drugged driving, driving while suspended, uninsured driving
- Probation Violations
- College Student Crimes/UNLV Crimes including sex offenses, drug crimes, assault & DUI
- Property Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Felony Cases
- Misdemeanor Cases
- Hit & Run, Fleeing the Scene of an Accident and Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- High-Profile Cases
Let Our Enterprise NV Criminal Attorneys Help You
The Enterprise NV criminal attorneys at our firm provide free case reviews to those facing criminal and DUI charges in Clark County, NV please let our attorneys help. They will do everything in their power to get your charges dismissed. If that cannot be done they will lessen the negative consequences of the charges you are facing.